Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Mini Micro(Man) haul!

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Well, just pre-ordered a couple of the comic version Microman Batman figures. I couldn't resist!

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hey CM, ever been to this site....

    www.microforever.com

    .....it rocks!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    No problem, dude! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Roberto's next on my Micro list, I dig his sea capsule accessory. The blue winged Masterforce guy's pretty cool too, sorta like an updated Space Glider Micronaut figure. Really I want ALL of them but I'm trying to save $$.

    And ya I've been to Microforever but not in awhile. Guy who runs it's very cool, I've bought a few of the Takara Microman/Cyborg Henshin block figures from him last year. He's on the yahoo Microman board, which I also haven't been to in ages.

    Side note: One guy there sells this really slick Microman/Cyborg Henshin magazine (in print and CD format). I submitted a Membros drawing to him and he was going to include it in the third issue, but I lost touch and never knew how it went.

    Here it is now...along with some concept sketches for the giant McFarlanesque Membros custom figure I made. (Complete with a mutilated Microman accessory) Photos of that to come!

    mem

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 17, 2004 03:57 PM: Message edited by: Cemetery Man ]</font>

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Awesome Membros art man, and I can't wait to see your custom figure!!! You should do the rest of the Aliens! they were always my favorite, and I still have most of them.

    The one Microman I really want (well, really it is just a head, chest piece and outfit) is Skeleton Man, but have a feeling he is really pricey. If you ever come across one, PLEASE let me know!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 18, 2004 12:51 AM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member alkoholik's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,089
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow...i was at forbidden planet with my son this weekend and we picked up 3 of them...6.99 a piece...i passed on them but my son went crazy for em'...we got home, built em' and....whoah.....these things come with like 10 sets of hands, stands and accessories galore....real cool in my opinion...

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Bump for CM

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TCM- I know of Skeleton Man, but I only wish I could help you. Sometimes his accessories are on Ebay but for wayy too much money, just like most of the Cyborg Henshin stuff. Shame that most of the guys that have the old CH figs and costumes (doubles and triples even) rarely part with them, unless to trade for something from that same era. If money were no issues I'd have tons...even the weird looking Henshin dog!

    Only Henshin I have was a common one from some site that was selling them fairly cheap, and it was really only one of the updated ones from the 90's. That and some mini henshin caspule figures (and those block figure I mentioned) are what make up my collection.

    The 70's stuff is the best, even the vehicles, the reason they created Microman because Takara especially the UFO. Those are actually part of wanted to start scaling things down to a more reasonable size by creating Microman. Anyhow they were some of the best toys ever but I've been hard pressed to find much of what I want too *single tear* Anyhow I'm rambling...

    If you like I can poke around that Yahoo group and ask people, if you're pretty intent on finding Skel's gear.

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, I am not talking about the Henshion Cyborg Skeleton Man, but the Microman Skeleton Man gear that came out a few years back, as seen here... http://www.microforever.com/vp04&vp05waldercostume.htm

    The Gray Man stuff would be killer too.

    I have one of the 90's Henshion Cyborgs too, I threw some gear I had sitting around on him....

    neohension1 neohension3

    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]


    BTW: Do you read Super 7 magazine, the US Japanese toy mag.? It's pretty cool, I have a subscription, and they cover Micronauts/Microman/Neo Henshion Cyborg, as well as lots of other Japanese toys.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 19, 2004 02:23 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    Oh, I am not talking about the Henshion Cyborg Skeleton Man, but the Microman Skeleton Man gear that came out a few years back, as seen here... http://www.microforever.com/vp04&vp05waldercostume.htm

    The Gray Man stuff would be killer too.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ohhhhh I gotcha now. I haven't seen one up for grabs as of yet, nor very many of the Microman exclusives especially of that sort. I'll have to ask around about the Skel/gray suits.

    Your henshin looks cool in the gear...mine's still naked bearing his wacky lobster claw glove, I should really deck him out somtime.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    BTW: Do you read Super 7 magazine, the US Japanese toy mag.? It's pretty cool, I have a subscription, and they cover Micronauts/Microman/Neo Henshion Cyborg, as well as lots of other Japanese toys.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Uh uh! Is it fairly cheap?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •